Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DIY Ombre Hair Using Sun-In: Results!


Sucky pic :(
Here you can see the "blending"
(sorry for crappy photo, ITouch camera sucks!)





Hey guys, it's been too long! I've been super duper busy lately, but I have finally taken the time to tell you all about my ombre/sun-in experiment results!

After spraying Sun-In 4 separate times, I was pretty satisfied with how my hair looked. The color change was soft and natural looking, and I really enjoyed it! I started to notice how my face looked brighter and more awake. I'm not sure if that makes much sense, but I felt like my hair finally started to reflect the happy girl I am. The change in color isn't quite as drastic as I was going for (you know, Miley's look), but I am totally contented with the way it looks! Don't let the not-so-big change disappoint you though; I am absolutely positive that if I had continued to spray my hair every other day, then my hair would have gotten as light as Miley's. The stuff works, I can tell you that! And I believe that anyone who wants ombre hair the DIY way can definitely pull it off using Sun-In. And no, Sun-In is not paying me to say this LOL.

You can read here for instructions on how to do this yourself. And for those of you who cannot find Sun-In in your country, then I would suggest you use Schwarzkopf Blonde S1 Blonde Spray. It does the same thing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, but how did it look on the first try!? btw couldn't you keep on applying sunin again after blowdry,instead of waiting or next day? I lovee it buying sunin today, already have some but it was tropical fresh, not lemon dye.... tropical didn't help at all!!

    ReplyDelete