Monday, June 18, 2012

Helix Piercing, Hot or Not?

I would get mine in this area.
(and I love this earring design!)
Good morning guys! I've been thinking recently about getting my helix pierced. I think helix piercings are super cool and look great on anyone, but what do you guys think? I know my mother won't approve, but what the hell. My life, my ears. But I would like to get all of your opinions. I have two lobe piercings, that I absolutely adore! I was also thinking of getting a third lobe piercing, too much?

So please tell me what you think. Are they hot or not?


P.S. Sorry for the super short post, I'm crazy busy today! :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to get a helix piercing also, probably two though. My mother doesn't approve (haha) but that mostly has to do with her concerns about my ears collapsing etc (I don't see how that would happen if I go to an experienced and certified piercer). But yeah, I'm 17 and thinking about getting my helix done... it seems really cool. I think you should get one if you like them :) Personally, I wouldn't get the third lobe piercing, two is good but three might look a little crowded, js.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I recently got my third lobe piercings instead of a helix piercing. I really love them and I don't think the piercings look too crowded. But then again, I have a log lobe lol :)

      Delete